About National Instruments
National Instruments helps engineers and scientists overcome complexity to exceed even their own expectations.
From daily tasks to grand challenges, NI makes a positive impact by doing what it does best—applying engineering expertise towards critical societal issues and equipping customers with tools that accelerate innovation and discovery.
From healthcare and automotive to consumer electronics and particle physics, NI provides integrated hardware and software platforms to improve our world.
If you can turn it on, connect it, drive it, or launch it, chances are NI technology helped make it happen
About the Product
As we look at the industry, it’s hard not to notice all the hype and buzz around IoT, industry 4.0, and digital transformation. With our systems and data management solutions NI is translating these megatrends and hype cycles into pragmatic software solutions for engineering teams. NI solutions focus on use cases such as test systems management, test asset and device utilization, and test data analytics.
- Research, propose and implement high-quality, scalable and testable designs which adhere to the company and industry best practices
- Work following an agile development process
- Grow and share knowledge within your team and across other teams/sites
- Strive towards continuous improvement
- Experience with web application development
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with REST/ HTTP API design
- Experience with Database design
- Design for testability
- Experience with .NET Framework using C#
- Experience with Message Bus frameworks
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience with C++, Python, Jupyter Hub
- Experience with Continuous Delivery