Philotech - we love engineering
For more than 30 years we have been a strategic development partner in Germany, France, Spain and England for our customers in the aerospace, defense, automotive and telecommunications sectors. We stand for innovation and quality within our core competencies Software Development, Validation & Verification, Systems Engineering, Support Engineering and Functional Safety & Security. Our experts accompany projects from conception through implementation to successful completion.
Software Engineer (m/f/d) C++ Driver Assistance Systems
Location: Munich, Germany / Cluj-Napoca
- Maintenance of the Continuous Integration Server in Jenkins
- Perform customizations in CMake and Python
- Development and implementation of algorithms
- Design and implementation of interfaces to sensors and vehicle functions
- Testing of algorithms with the help of simulations and real measurement data
- Documentation of the results
- Work in highly agile software team
- University degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering or similar
- Experience in embedded software development (preferably under Linux)
- Safe handling in C++, especially with the latest concepts (e.g. Smart Pointers, Lambda Functions)
- Knowledge in Python and Jenkins are an advantage
- Knowledge of automotive standards (AUTOSAR, ISO 26262, ISO/IEC 15504 (SPICE)) desirable
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
As an owner-managed, medium-sized company, we stand for flat hierarchies, open communication, self-initiative action and a familiar working atmosphere. Flexible working hours are a matter of course. In interesting and challenging projects, you have the opportunity to grow in new challenges. Extensive training is available through our Philotech Academy.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tel.: +49 89 610 898-161