Philotech - we love engineering
For more than 30 years we have been a strategic development partner in Germany, France, Spain and England for our customers in the aerospace, defense, automotive and telecommunications sectors. We stand for innovation and quality within our core competencies Software Development, Validation & Verification, Systems Engineering, Support Engineering and Functional Safety & Security. Our experts accompany projects from conception through implementation to successful completion.
Software Engineer (m/f/d) C++ Connected Car
Location: Munich, Germany / Cluj-Napoca
- Software development of future-oriented technologies
- Connection of mobile phone/consumer electronics into the vehicle
- Integration of wireless solutions
- Hardware-related work on the control elements of the vehicle, as well as execution of tests directly on the vehicle
- Agile Software development in an interdisciplinary team
- Use of modern concepts and methods in C++ (11/14)
- University degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering or similar
- Experience in embedded software development (preferably under Linux)
- Safe handling in C++, especially with the latest concepts (e.g. Smart Pointers, Lambda Functions)
- Knowledge of bus systems such as CAN, Flexray or Ethernet are an advantage
- Knowledge of automotive standards (AUTOSAR, ISO 26262, ISO/IEC 15504 (SPICE)) desirable
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
As an owner-managed, medium-sized company, we stand for flat hierarchies, open communication, self-initiative action and a familiar working atmosphere. Flexible working hours are a matter of course. In interesting and challenging projects, you have the opportunity to grow in new challenges. Extensive training is available through our Philotech Academy.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tel.: +49 89 610 898-161