We’re looking for a front-end developer who will take a key role on our team. You’ll be working across the firm, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for existing and future versions of S-Ray®, the Arabesque website, and our thought leadership platforms.
Arabesque strongly believes that a Team made up of diverse ethnic, religious, social, educational, gender and sexual orientation backgrounds best contributes to the mission and growth strategy of the business going forward. We therefore strongly encourage applicants from every background to apply and join our exceptional Team.
- Design and build overall architecture of current and future web application;
- Maintain code quality and ensure responsiveness of S-Ray applications;
- Maintain code integrity and organization;
- Design internal documents.
- Development of web applications using Typescript and Angular6 or similar;
- Experience designing and implementing user-friendly interfaces – from API to client;
- Strong product ownership;
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git and TFS);
- Experience with database query languages, both SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, …) is desirable;
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection is desirable but not required.