We are looking for candidates with a background in software engineering that can help maintain and further develop the infrastructure around S-Ray®. This includes working on automating processes, the database environment and other infrastructure that accommodates both the calculation and delivery of S-Ray® data services.
Arabesque strongly believes that a Team made up of diverse ethnic, religious, social, educational, gender and sexual orientation backgrounds best contributes to the mission and growth strategy of the business going forward. We therefore strongly encourage applicants from every background to apply and join our exceptional Team.
- Background in a quantitative discipline (e.g. computer science engineering);
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming language (C++/C#/Java);
- Experience with manipulating large datasets using Python;
- Confident around SQL and SQL-databases. Experience with other database systems is a plus;
- Passion for automation;
- Familiarity with distributed and/or cloud computing;
- Understanding of software design patterns is a plus;
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery is a plus;
- Familiarity with Linux and DevOps practices;
- Interest in sustainability issues.