We’re looking for back-end software engineer who will contribute to the development of the S-Ray® platform. As part of the S-Ray® team, you will mainly contribute to the design of data infrastructure and delivery mechanisms.
Arabesque strongly believes that a Team made up of diverse ethnic, religious, social, educational, gender and sexual orientation backgrounds best contributes to the mission and growth strategy of the business going forward. We therefore strongly encourage applicants from every background to apply and join our exceptional Team.
- Work as part of a team to deliver product features and functionality;
- Help design & architect software for a range of services and systems;
- Develop clean, maintainable code in a CI/CD environment;
- Design internal documents.
- Background in computer science (engineering);
- Experience developing reliable, highly available and scalable APIs;
- Experience with database query languages, both SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, …);
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git and TFS);
- Experience with containerization using Docker and container orchestration using Kubernetes or Docker Swarm is desirable but not required.