Gi Group is recruiting Site Design Engineer and also FTTX Design Engineer for a multinational company in the telecommunication industry.
Whether you are a recent graduate of the Faculty of Construction, Engineering or Telecommunications, or you already have professional experience and a good knowledge of design software - GIS and / or CAD, let's talk maybe it will be of interest.
What you need:
- Bachelor degree in the field of Constructions, Engineering or Telecommunication;
- Knowledge of Telecommunications field (radio networks and/or optical fiber); including equipment, technologies and network configuration;
- Good knowledge of English language (both written and spoken) is mandatory;
- Additional language (eg. German, French, Spanish) is a plus;
- Knowledge of design software – CAD and/or GIS (eg. AutoCAD, QGIS, ArcGIS);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
What will be your job:
- Provide technical solutions for design related projects (wireless networks, site construction; knowledge of optical fiber networks is a plus);
- Complete the technical design and documentation for different projects related to wireless networks, according to customer requirements and each project specifications (eg: design using specialized software/ technical memo/ bill of quantity/ order proposal/ connection diagrams);
- Complete the quality check and acceptance of the on-site installation works (comparing the works with the design and the bill of quantity, checking the quality of the works according to operator’s standard and making the final assessment).
About benefits, we are open to discuss.
Get in touch with Lucia Arion at phone 0746.047.580 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org